Sock Ons - Brights 6-12mths
Keeping socks on babies feet is no simple task. Little kick, tug at the toes and they’re off!
Sock Ons are clever little things that keep those socks on. The garment is worn over the sock and ‘locks’ it into place with a patent pending design.
Sock Ons have been awarded the baby industries most coveted prize for innovation.
Sock On’s are an ingenious and trendy solution to a very annoying problem and are quickly becoming a necessary item that no baby (or sane parent) can do without!
- Sock ons are a simple yet highly effective solution to the problem of keeping socks on
- The design lies in the fact that if the sock is pulled from the toes, the sock gets locked into the hole around the heel
- Socks Ons have gained international acclaim and are considered an essential item
- The brand is funky, looks great and actually works
- No more lost socks. No more cold feet.