Sock On - Classic
Keeping socks on babies feet is no simple task. Little kick, tug at the toes and they’re off!
Sizes: - 0-6 & 6-12mths ranges.
Sock Ons are clever little things that keep those socks on. The garment is worn over the sock and ‘locks’ it into place with a patent pending design.
Sock Ons have been awarded the baby industries most coveted prize for innovation.
Sock On’s are an ingenious and trendy solution to a very annoying problem and are quickly becoming a necessary item that no baby (or sane parent) can do without!
- Sock ons are a simple yet highly effective solution to the problem of keeping socks on
- The design lies in the fact that if the sock is pulled from the toes, the sock gets locked into the hole around the heel
- Socks Ons have gained international acclaim and are considered an essential item
- The brand is funky, looks great and actually works
- No more lost socks. No more cold feet.