CAMPING Proviz Lights
- When your Proviz Camping Lights are in place, pull the loop round the rod and place it into the catch. Turn on by pressing the bulb, press once for flashing, twice for full beam and third to turn off.
- To remove, release the loop from the catch and store safely. If the Proviz Camping Lights are attached quite tightly (around larger frames), be careful not to let it release too quickly.
- Proviz Camping Lights include two CR2032 3V lithium batteries, to replace, remove the light from the silicone body, remove the base and the batteries easily come out. Please recycle the old batteries.
Battery life varies depending on conditions of use
- Turn off when not in use
- Do not leave the lights loose or in reach of children
- If your Proviz Camping Lights break for whatever reason please dispose and replace
Double 8 Holdings Ltd
© Double 8 Holdings Ltd 2006 - 2018