BUGGY Proviz Lights
- When your BUGGY LIGHTS are in place, turn the light on by pressing the bulb. Press once for flashing, twice for full beam and a third to turn off.
- To remove, release the loop from the catch and store safely. If the BUGGY LIGHTS are attached quite tightly (around larger frames), be careful not to let it release too quickly.
- BUGGY LIGHTS include two CR2032 3V Lithium batteries. To replace, remove the light from the silicon body, remove the base and the batteries will come out. Please recycle the old batteries.
- Battery life varies depending on conditions of use.
- Turn off when not in use
- Do not leave the lights loose in the pram or buggy or in reach of children
- If the BUGGY LIGHTS break for whatever reason, please dispose and replace.
Double 8 Holdings Ltd
© Double 8 Holdings Ltd 2006 - 2018